The market for graphene has grown hugely in the past decade, with numerous products now on the market and more to come as graphene producers record steadily increasing revenues and OEMs witnessing significant returns in clothing, sportswear, footwear, tires, batteries etc. Graphene is attracting increasing attention from investors, researchers and industrial players due to exceptional mechanical, electronic, and thermal properties. Graphene is available in multi-ton quantities from many producers and has been identified by many industry sectors as a key material that will drive future product development in flexible electronics, smart textiles, biosensors, drug delivery, water filtration, supercapacitors and more.
John Weathersby, CEO of the National Graphene 2D Association understands every industry suffered due to COVID-19 restrictions.
“Much research and practical work was altared or halted due to the world-wide impact of COVID-19,” Weathersby said. “Our industry was not immune to the affects ranging from every employee and every company’s bottom line. This report gives us a great assessment moving forward to help recover and make any changes necessary to day to day business.”
The Graphene Report 2020 contains:
- Unique market assessment tools to assess the viability of graphene, by market, and application.
- Tabular data on current graphene products.
- Market assessment of other 2D materials.
- Assessment of graphene by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for graphene, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of graphene to 2030 and main players.
- Graphical depictions of graphene applications by market.
- In depth-assessment of graphene producer and distributor pricing in 2020.
- Global market for graphene in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2030. Global graphene market size split by market in 2019 and for each application to 2030.
- Full list of technology collaborations, strategic partnerships, and M&As in the global graphene market including collaboration dates.
- In-depth profiles of graphene producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Directa Plus, Global Graphene Group, ZEN Graphene Solutions, HP1 Technologies Ltd, GrapheneCA, Saint Jean Carbon, SafeLi LLC, Versarien, Talga Resources, Archer Materials, Haydale Graphene, Paragraf, Graphenea and many more.
- List of ex-graphene producers.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
- Market impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the graphene market, by end-user industry.
SOURCE: Business Wire
The National Graphene2D Association (NGA2D) is the leading organization promoting the commercialization of graphene and graphene-like 2D materials in the United States. NGA2D members represent commercial graphene development, production, manufacturing and investment stakeholders as well as academic research institutions. For additional information visit www.nga2d.com