EDITOR’S NOTE: Ron Mertens, founder, and editor-in-chief of Graphene-Info, has released the 2020 edition of the Graphene Handbook. Ron is the world’s foremost graphene writer and we are honored to have him as a member of the Advisory Board of the National Graphene2d Association. This is a must-have book for anyone in the graphene business or just interested in graphene.
Graphene-Info has just released the fourth edition of The Graphene Handbook, the world’s most comprehensive resource on graphene technology, industry and market – now updated for 2020. The new handbook edition brings in many updates, new companies and initiatives and expands on the updated market situation.
The graphene handbook has been read by leading material engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, private investors and others who wish to learn more about graphene today and in the future. Here is what the Handbook covers:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Graphene applications and target industries
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- Main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
- A history of graphene developments
- A graphene investment guide
- An introduction to graphene metrology and standardization
- A comprehensive list of graphene companies
- A guide to other carbon allotropes The Graphene Handbook 2020 edition (single user license) can be downloaded now for $97 USD (via Paypal or credit card). To secure your copy simply click here. Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount (and if you bought your copy in September 2019 or later, you’ll get the upgrade for free). The hardcopy printed version costs $149.99 and can be ordered through our publisher.For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The Graphene Handbook info page.