Current health, safety concerns force postponement of second Summit

Due to global concerns regarding public safety and limitation on personal and professional travel, the National Graphene2D Association will postpone the 2nd American Graphene Summit which had been scheduled for June 8-9 in Washington, D.C.

Graphene2D Academic and Industry working groups will continue to work on pre-assigned tasks and coordinate on reconvening for the Summit at a later date when current health and travel issues subside.

If there are any questions, please contact John Weathersby, CEO, Graphene2D at 662.371.1752 or email jweathersby@nga2d.com